“The locate success rate has been 100% on target.
Hiring this firm has saved the government countless funds.”
– Brian L. Munley, DAF, Superintendent, Operations Support, Whiteman Airforce Base
Committed to safety. Committed to you.
90+ years of field experience
client’s needs first
FLAT RATE BILLING
Ready to serve you anytime
Find Local Underground Utilities | Baker Utility Partners
Your First Choice for Finding Underground Utility Providers
We’re an underground utility locator in Indiana and across North America, residents can trust. Partner with us and we’ll help you find the local utilities that you require. When you partner with us, you know that your construction project will be seen to fruition. Simply reach out to our team and we’ll get you started with a utility locating service that counts.
What does a utility locate technician do? We Provide Utility Locating Services in Indiana that Construction Crews Can Count On
Before you get started on a construction project, you need to know what’s going on underground. Why? Because without knowing what’s beneath the surface, you can end up hitting a roadblock when building your new construction project! You could run into important piping or wiring that puts a wrench in your plans and leads to costly do-overs.
Private Utility Locating
Private utility locating services help you locate any utilities that aren’t included in the 811 services. That means gas and oil, water, fiber optic cables, and more! No matter what you’re looking for, we guarantee we’ll help you find it.
Ground Penetrating Radar
With ground penetrating radar we emit waves into the ground that tell us where utilities are located underneath the earth. GPR is great for locating disturbances or underground tanks. We’ll help with underground utility locating Missouri businesses need.
Sometimes you might need to see what’s underneath the concrete. That’s when our team’s concrete radar comes in handy. We’ll analyze what’s beneath the surface on concrete areas and keep your project moving along smoothly.
Utility mapping enables you to forecast where utilities may be located in the future. We’ve created documentation that helps you to pinpoint utilities and map out where these could be in the future.
Training & Consulting
Are you looking for ways to give your team the skills they need to be able to effectively locate utilities and complete their construction projects? We offer training and consulting to give you the extra support you need.
Baker Utility Partners Helps You Succeed
- Flat Rate Billing: We offer simple and cost-effective rates that let you locate utilities in Missouri with ease.
- Committed To Quality: Our team has been in the industry for over 90 years, providing customers with high-quality services.
- Customer First Focus: We put you first in everything you do, creating a true partnership between us.
What Sets Our Utility Location Services Apart
When you work with Baker Utility Partners you know that you’re working with a team that stands out from the crowd. We stand out from the crowd through our expert services and offerings. We’re a utility locator Missouri residents have counted on for years, and for good reason, too.
- Professional Crew Members: We pride ourselves on providing you with professional services that you can count on. Each one of our crew members does his or her best to go above and beyond in everything that they do.
- Affordable Prices: Part of what makes working with Baker Utility Partners so important are our low-cost solutions. We’ve made it affordable for you to get the utilityÂ locating services in Missouri that you need.
- Nationwide Service: Even though we’re based out of Indiana, we still offer services around North America. We give you access to utility location services no matter where in the country you are.
Locate Utilities In Missouri and across North America – Call Now
How can we help?
Have a question? Please fill out the form below. We look forward to partnering with you!
Hear from members of the leadership team about their dedication to the customer experience, the standards set forth for all our technicians in the field and our simplified approach to billing. All of this reinforces putting our goal of putting the clients first.
Get to know us.
We’re proud to offer you over 90 years of experience upholding the highest utility locate quality and safety standards, providing clear communication and putting your needs first. Meet our leadership team including Rick Jacobs, Director of Operations, Aaron Reitz, VP of Business Development, Steve Baker, VP of Training & Consulting, and Dan Baker, President.